Fusilade II is a selective post emergent turf and ornamental herbicide that controls a long list of perennial and annual grass weeds. This herbicide is commonly used to remove Bermudagrass from Zoysia, Fine Fescue and Tall Fescue lawns.
- Fast grassy weed control
- Controls Bermudagrass in Zoysia, Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue lawns
- Can be safely applied over broad temperature range
- Non-Ionic surfactant is recommended with Fusilade II
- Controls over 45 weeds in turfgrass and ornamentals
- Covers up to 80,000 square feet
Fusilade II is a specialty herbicide for use on select turfgrasses and ornamentals. It is commonly used to remove Bermuda grass from Zoysia, Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue lawns.
When using Fusilade II on Zoysia, we highly recommend combining it with Recognition herbicide for best results. Recognition allows Fusilade II to be applied at higher rates without injury.
Results in 3 - 4 weeks after application depending on maturity of weed being targeted. Fusilade II is rainfast 1 hour after application.
Weed controlled include:
- Barley Volunteer
- Broadleaf signalgrass
- Brome downy
- Cereals Volunteer
- Common Bermudagrass
- Crabgrass large
- Crabgrass southern
- Crabgrass tropical
- Cup grass prairie
- Cup grass southwestern
- Cupgrass woolly
- Downy brome
- Field Sandbur
- Foxtail giant
- Foxtail green
- Foxtail yellow
- Guineagrass seedling
- Johnsongrass rhizome
- Johnsongrass seedling
- Milo volunteer
- Oats Volunteer
- Panicum fall
- Panicum Texas
- Proso millet
- Rabbits-foot grass
- Red rice
- Rye volunteer
- Ryegrass Italian
- Sorghum almum
- Southern Sandbur
- Wheat Volunteer
- Wild oats
- Wirestem muhly
- and more...
Package Includes: One 32 oz bottle with integrated measuring cup.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Fusilade II can be used on broad range of ornamental plants. Consult the product label below for guidance and rates.
Fusilade II can be used on the following grass types:
Zoysiagrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue
Fusilade II can be applied over a broad range of ornamental plants. See product label for complete list.
When to Apply: Do not apply if temperatures are over 95F and when winds exceed 10 mph.
53,000 - 80,000 square feet depending on application rate
Bermudagrass removal in St. Augustine or Zoysiagrass: .55 fl oz per 1000 square feet mixed with Recognition Herbicide at .03 oz per 1000 square feet.
IMPORTANT: Fusilade II MUST be combined with Recognition for use on St. Augustinegrass. It CANNOT be used alone.
Grassy Weed Control: .40 - .60 fl. oz. per 1000 square feet (16 -24 fl. oz. per acre).
Dilute with 1 gallon of water per 1000 square feet.
For best results, do not mow 7 days before or 7 days after application. After treatment, do not transfer clippings to non-target areas.
For use in Golf Courses, Sod Farms, Highways, Right-of-Ways, and similar Non-Crop areas, Ornamental Turf-grass (Residential & Commercial), Parks, Cemeteries and Athletic Fields
Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration status and proper use.
Which grass types is Fusilade II herbicide safe for?
- Fusilade II is safe for Zoysiagrass, Tall Fescue, and Fine Fescue. When mixed with Recognition, it can also be used on St. Augustine grass.
Does Fusilade II need to be watered in?
- No. Fusilade II works via foliar uptake. Simply spray the weeds you're targeting and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Fusilade II.
Can I apply other liquids and Fusilade II on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying non-herbicide products like like biostimulants and Primo Maxx growth regulator prior to spraying Fusilade II.
How long does it take for weeds to die after spraying with Fusilade II?
- It depends on the weed being targeted and temperature. Most weeds begin to yellow within 14 days of application and are dead by day 28.
Should I use surfactant with Fusilade II?
- Yes. For best results we recommend using a surfactant with Fusilade II.
Are there temperature restrictions with this product?
- No. We don't recommend spraying your lawn with Fusilade II when temperatures exceed 95F as temporary injury may occur.
How long should I wait before resuming mowing?
- For best results do not mow 7 days before application and 7 days after.
How soon can I reapply Fusilade II?
- We recommend that you wait 4 weeks between applications.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(HI). For AZ,CA,OR,WA just a small shipping charge of $3.00 will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges