Due to logistics and scheduling, this product typically ships within 4 - 7 business days.
Essential-G is a granular biostimulant that improves your grass by producing better soil. It adds humate, compost, biochar and other ingredients to boost soil efficiency. Essential-G is safe for all grass types on residential and commercial lawns.
- Covers up to 200,000 square feet
- Improves soil fertility and nutrient availability
- Accelerates turf establishment via seed or sod
- Spreads easily using your broadcast spreader
- Boosts fertilizer effectiveness
- Can be applied any time of year as long as ground isn't frozen
- 45% Compost
- 35% Reclaimed coffee grounds
- 10% USDA Certified Carbon (biochar)
- 5% Humate
- 5% Silicon
Essential-G is Mirimichi Green's newest granular biostimulant formulation. It is a unique blend of soil amending ingredients combined with CarboMatrix™
CarboMatrix™ is activated carbon (biochar) that is inoculated with premium organics. It reduces soil compaction, drives root growth, increases fertility, and improves water absorption. Biochar also decreases nutrient leaching. This helps fertilizer applications feed your grass longer.
Essential-G consists of reclaimed coffee grounds, premium organics, humate, biochar, and silicon. It contains natural, reclaimed waste stream inputs to improve the soil. It increases soil organic material allowing the soil to hold nutrients and moisture. This is a newer and more complete formulation of Lesco Carbon Pro G.
This essential granular soil amendment is ideal for any turf management program.
When to Apply Mirimichi Green Essential-G
Essential-G™ is designed to improve soil microbial activity, water retention and nutrient uptake. It can be applied anytime throughout the year as long as the ground isn't frozen. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great late spring through fall addition. The formulation helps improve the soil's ability to provide nutrients to your grass.
Essential-G can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
Label: Essential-G Product Label
- 8 lb rate covers 250,000 sq. ft.
- 10 lb rate covers 200,000 sq. ft.
- 20 lb rate covers 100,000 sq. ft.
Water-in Instructions: Apply to a dry lawn. Product does not need to be watered in immediately after application. Wait for it to rain or water-in when you apply your granular fertilizer.
Application Method: Essential-G is applied using a traditional broadcast spreader. Sweep or blow excess off sidewalks and driveways to avoid staining.
For a non-granular biostimulant than can be used for top dressing, check out CarbonizPN.
Scott's AccuGreen 1000 - 7.5
Scott's AccuGreen 3000 - 7.5
Scott's EasyGreen - 26
Scott's EdgeGuard DLX - 5
Scott's Elite - 5
Scott's EdgeGuard Mini - 5
Essential-G uses the same spreader settings as Lesco CarbonPro-G.
Does Essential-G need to be watered in?
- Product does not need to be watered in immediately after application. Wait for it to rain or water in when you apply your granular fertilizer.
Can I apply fertilizers on the same day as Essential-G?
- Yes. We recommend that Essential-G be applied before granular fertilizer.
Can I apply liquids and Essential-G on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying granular products before liquids. So you would apply Essential-G and other granulars, followed by your liquid products.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK,HI). There is a $150 surcharge for shipments to AZ,CA,OR,ID,MT.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges