Acelepryn G is a granular insecticide that kills pests that damage your lawn. It provides exceptional insect control from a single application. Acelepryn targets several caterpillar species, grubs and annual bluegrass weevil larvae.
- Eliminates insects that damage your lawn
- Covers up to 21,000 square feet
- Safe for use on residential and commercial grass
- Does not harm pollinators and earthworms
- Safe for all grass types
Acelepryn G is safe for use on residential and commercial turfgrass. The product is safe for people and pets when used as directed.
It uses chlorantraniliprole which provides excellent season-long grub and army worm control. All this from an application in April or May. Acelepryn is more than outstanding grub control. That single application will also control several lawn pests that damage your turfgrass.
- White Grubs
- Turf Caterpillars
- Annual Bluegrass Weevils
- European Crane Fly
- Chinch Bugs
- Spittle Bugs
- and more...
So why should you choose this insecticide over others?
- Kills a broad range of lawn pests to protect your grass
- Does not harm pollinators like bees and helpful invertebrates like earthworms
- Environmentally conscious insecticide choice
A single 25 lb bag of Acelepryn G covers between 11,000 - 21,000 square feet depending on application rate. The insecticide applies very easily using a broadcast spreader.
Active Ingredient: Chlorantraniliprole 0.2%
Package Includes: 1 - 25 lb. bag
Acelepryn G can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
Read the product label for guidance on the best Acelepryn G application rate to use given the insects being targeted.
Label: Acelepryn G Label
Coverage: 25 lb bag covers 11,000 to 21,000 square feet depending on lawn pest being targeted.
Water-in Instructions: Apply to a dry lawn and water into turf within 48 hours with 1/4" of irrigation or rainfall.
Sweep excess off sidewalks and driveways to avoid staining.
Note: Acelepryn G comes in a vacuum sealed bag and will arrive in a hard, compact form. This helps prevent damage during shipping. Once you open the bag and break the vacuum seal, the granules will separate into the appropriate form for spreader application.
Storage: Store in dry conditions away from moisture. Can be stored for up to 2 years.
Acelepryn G Spreader Settings
Earthway Evn-Spread / 2050 - 9 - 11
Echo Spreader Setting - 2
Scott's EdgeGuard DLX - 2.5 - 3
Scott's EdgeGuard Mini - 2.5 - 3
Does Acelepryn G need to be watered in?
- Yes. Apply 1/4" of water from irrigation or rainfall to move Acelepryn G into the soil.
- Yes. We recommend that fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Acelepryn G.
Can I apply fungicide on the same day as Acelepryn G?
- Yes. We recommend Headway G or Pillar SC fungicides. They're both excellent. The choice is between granular (Headway G) or liquid (Pillar SC).
Can I apply liquids and Acelepryn G on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying granular products before liquids. So you would apply Acelepryn G and other granulars, followed by your liquid products.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI,NY). For AZ, CA, CO, WA, OR, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT just a small shipping charge of $9.95/ea will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges