Pillar SC is a fast-acting liquid fungicide that delivers exceptional control of up to 26 cool and warm-season turf diseases. Lawn diseases like brown patch, dollar spot, leaf spots and large patch are handled with one easy rate.
- Covers up to 43,500 square feet
- Liquid formulation works quickly for disease knockdown
- Easy-to-use - Just one application rate for all diseases
- Combines 2 fungicides for long lasting, broad-spectrum protection against the toughest turf disease
- Helps improve plant health for beautiful and resilient grass even under stress
- Safe for all grass types
Pillar SC fungicide pairs the strength of two active ingredients in one powerful broad-spectrum solution for fast curative activity and long-lasting residual control for up to 28 days.
Pillar SC is easy to mix with the simple application rate of 1 oz per 1000 square feet. This is different from other fungicide options that have specific rates for each disease.
Pillar SC Controls:
- Bentgrass Dead Spot
- Brown Patch
- Brown Ring Patch
- Dollar Spot
- Fairy Ring
- Fusarium patch
- Gray Leaf Spot
- Gray Snow Mold / Typhula Blight
- Large Patch
- Leaf Spot
- Melting Out
- Necrotic Ring Spot
- Pink Patch
- Pink Snow Mold
- Powdery Mildew
- Pythium Blight
- Pythium Root Dysfunction
- Rapid Blight
- Red Thread
- Rhizoctonia Leaf and Sheath Spot
- Summer Patch
- Take-all Patch
- Take-all Root Rot
- Yellow Tuft
This fungicide was developed from the ground up to improve stress tolerance and growth efficiency of your lawn. This helps you achieve beautiful, resilient, high-quality grass.
So why should you choose Pillar SC over others?
- Premix of two powerful active ingredients controls the toughest lawn diseases including the dollar spot that some solo products leave behind
- Liquid formulation is easy to mix and won't separate or clog during spraying
- Single application rate for control of all listed lawn diseases
Pillar SC can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
Read the product label for guidance on the best Pillar SC applications.
Label: Pillar SC Label
Application: Battery-powered 4 gallon sprayer with large droplet nozzle recommended.
When to Apply: As early as (April / May). Can be applied later in season with good results. Water in after application. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
Coverage: 43.5 oz bottle covers 43500 square feet.
Application rates: 1 oz. per 1000 square feet. The rate is the same for preventative and corrective disease control.
Does Pillar SC need to be watered in?
- Yes. Apply 1/4" of water from irrigation or rainfall to move Pillar SC into the soil.
- Yes. We recommend that fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Pillar SC.
How often do I need to apply Pillar SC to control lawn disease?
- If your focus is controlling an existing lawn disease, we recommend a second application of Pillar SC 14- 21 days after the initial application.
Can I apply other liquids and and Pillar SC on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying other liquid products before Pillar SC.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI, CA, NY). For AZ, OR WA, just a small shipping charge of $5.00 will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges