TurfPlex (20-2-3) is a high quality nitrogen fertilizer for heavily used turf areas. Nitrogen is provided in three plant-available forms that produces excellent turf response and color. Chelated nutrients improve availability and uptake to produce more vigorous turf. TurfPlex is an ideal product for foliar spoon feeding golf course lawns, greens, tees, and other high traffic areas.
- One gallon covers 21,000 sq. ft.
- Produces excellent turf response and color
- Suitable for foliar feeding
- Source of NPK, Fe, Mn & Zn
- More consistent and sustained turf color
- Lack of turf vigor and color
- Poor nutrient availability
- Inconsistent turf growth due to excessive nutrient leaching
- Micronutrient deficiencies
TurfPlex is meant to be a supplementary growth stimulator in the golf course lawn program so you want to use it when your turf is in growth mode.
For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be all spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great early spring through early fall fertilizer. The formulation supports feeding your lawn and soil throughout the entire growing season.
- Fast green up using 20% nitrogen
- Includes micronutrients for a more complete feeding package
- Ideal for lawn spoon feeding which improves consistency
- Excellent for all grass types
TurfPlex can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
We recommend applying TurfPlex through foliar spray. It can applied alone or tank mixed with other products. We have tested TurfPlex with our liquid fertilizers and biostimulants and observed no adverse interactions.
One gallon of TurfPlex (20-2-3) contains 2.12 lbs. of nitrogen.
When to Apply: Whenever your grass is actively growing. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
Coverage: 1 gallon covers 21,000 square feet.
Depending on other available nitrogen sources a rate of 6.0 - 7.5 ounces of TurfPlex per 1000 square feet will support a bimonthly spoon feeding program.
This results in a total application of .20 -.25lbs of high quality nitrogen to your lawn.
For most lawns, we recommend an application rate of 6 oz. per 1000 square feet. Read the product label for additional guidance on TurfPlex application rates.
Does TurfPlex need to be watered in?
- No. TurfPlex works via foliar uptake. Simply spray your lawn and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before TurfPlex.
Can I apply other liquids and TurfPlex on the same day?
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI,WA).
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges