Prodiamine pre-emergent in water dispersible granule formulation. This is a 5 oz. bottle made specifically for DIYers who want small quantities of this professionally formulated pre emergent to be mixed in water and sprayed out as a liquid.
Prodiamine is a pre-emergent used in spring and fall to stop problem grasses and weeds in lawns.
Pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control.
Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control.
- Effectively controls Annual Bluegrass
- Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions
- Low solubility and volatility — stays in the weed germination zone
- Active ingredient rate as low as 1/4 the rate of other pre-emergent herbicides
- Formulation - 65% a.i. water dispersible granule
- Active Ingredient - Prodiamine
- Application Rates - See label for specific uses and rates
- Mode of Action - Pre-emergent
- Equivalent Brand - Syngenta Barricade® 65 WDG
Pre-emergent control of crabgrass and 31 other problem weeds including:
Barnyardgrass, Carpetweed-04, Chickweed (common), Chickweed (mousear), Crabgrass (large and smooth), Crowfootgrass, Cup grass (woolly), Foxtails (annual), Goosegrass, Henbit, Itchgrass, Johnsongrass (seedling), Junglerice, Knotweed, Kochia, Lambsquarters (common), Lovegrass, Panicum (browntop, fall and Texas), Pigweed, Purslane (common), Pusley (Florida), Rescuegrass, Shepherdspurse, Signalgrass Broadleaf, Speedwell (Persian), Sprangletop, Spurge (prostate), Witchgrass, Woodsorrel (yellow, from seed)
Size: 5 oz. bottle
Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements.
Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration status and proper use. This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state.
- Warm Season grass - up to 6000 square feet.
- Cool Season grass - up to 9000 square feet.
Our Detailed Application Guide
Does Prodiamine need to be watered in?
- Yes. Apply 1/4" of water from irrigation or rainfall to move the pre-emergent into the soil.
Can I apply Essential-G on the same day as Prodiamine?
- Yes. We recommend that Essential-G be applied before Prodiamine.
Can I apply liquids and Prodiamine on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying granular products before liquids. So you would apply granulars, followed by your liquid products.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI,NY)
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges