Ever wonder which fertilizer is best for your lawn? The best way to know is by doing a soil test. Soil testing is the process of analyzing your soil to identify nutrient and pH balance deficiencies. As complicated as that may sound, I can assure we've made the process super easy.
The MySoil test kit is fast, easy to use and produces accurate results in just 1 week. It'll help answer the question: "What's going on in my soil?" Here's some of the features of what makes this soil test kit so awesome.
- Grow The Healthiest Yard & Garden! MySoil Soil Test Kit is the most Accurate and Easy-To-Use professional soil test kit available and is designed for the DIY community
- Organic and Synthetic fertilizer recommendations tailored to your soil
- Report provides 13 plant available nutrient levels including Nitrogen and pH (Nitrogen (N) (Nitrate & Ammonium), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Sodium (Na))
- Perfect for all growing scenarios (Lawn & Turf, Gardening, Compost, Trees, Vines Ornamental Landscape & Soil-Less Media). Promotes sustainable practices
- Each kit provides everything required for use *including prepaid return postage & dedicated customer support.
- All Products are 100% USA made
- Soil test kits ship within 24 hours during the week.
If you need help with using the soil test kit, take a look at this video that explains the process in detail.