Greens Plus (14-4-10) is a slow release fertilizer which means there's far less chance you'll burn your lawn. This means you get unmatched grass color in a product that's easy to apply.
- Low potential to burn your grass
- Slow Release Nitrogen (SRN) for more consistent growth and color
- Less growth surges so you don't have to mow as frequently
- Great source of potassium for improved grass health
- Enhances stress tolerance
Greens Plus is used everywhere from golf courses, sports fields and of course golf course lawns. Because it contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, it's a great choice as a balanced liquid fertilizer that gives your grass a bit of everything.
For a an even deeper green, mix GreensPlus with NutriSolve.
- Low nitrogen and/or potassium levels in leached or sand soils
- Inconsistent nitrogen response
- Growth surges from quick release N
- Low vigor turf prone to mid-summer stress
- Stunted growth with nerotic leaf tips resulting from potassium deficiency
- Phosphorus deficiency symptoms
Greens Plus Product Label
Depending on other available nitrogen sources a rate of 8.4 - 10.5 ounces of Greens Plus mixed with 1 gallon of water will support monthly feeding program. This results in a total application of .20 -.25lbs of high quality nitrogen to your lawn.
We recommend applying Greens Plus (14-4-10) through foliar spray. It can applied alone or tank mixed with other products. Confirm compatibility with other products using a jar test. One gallon of Greens Plus (14-4-10) contains 1.52 lbs. of nitrogen and covers up to 15,000 sq. ft. Apply 8.4 - 10.5 ounces diluted with 1 gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft. For best results, we recommend using this TeeJet foliar spray tip.
When To Apply Greens Plus
Greens Plus is meant to be a primary slow release growth stimulator in the golf course lawn program so you want to use it when your turf is in growth mode. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be all spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great early spring through early fall fertilizer. The formulation supports feeding your lawn and soil throughout the entire growing season.
Why Use Greens Plus?
- Quick green up using 14% nitrogen
- Slow release nitrogen for extended feeding without burning lawn
- Ideal alternative to granular in low nitrogen program
- Excellent for all grass types
- 1 gallon covers 15,000 sq. ft.
Cool Season Lawns - Bluegrass, Fescue, Ryegrass (Best Application Early/Mid/Late Spring and Fall)
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia (Best Application Early Spring through Early Fall)
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: Shipping is included in the price.
We can not currently ship to the following states: WA, OR, HI, AK
We also cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Typically these products are delivered in 4-7 business days.