Greens Plus (14-4-10) is a slow release fertilizer which means there's far less chance you'll burn your lawn. You get unmatched grass color in a product that's easy to apply.
- Low potential to burn your grass
- Slow Release Nitrogen (SRN) for more consistent growth and color
- Less growth surges so you don't have to mow as frequently
- Great source of potassium for improved grass health
- Enhances stress tolerance
Greens Plus is used everywhere from golf courses, sports fields and of course golf course lawns. Because it contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, it's a great choice as a balanced liquid fertilizer that gives your grass a bit of everything.
For an even deeper green, mix GreensPlus with NutriSolve.Problems Addressed:
- Low nitrogen and/or potassium levels in leached or sand soils
- Inconsistent nitrogen response
- Growth surges from quick release N
- Low vigor turf prone to mid-summer stress
- Stunted growth with necrotic leaf tips resulting from potassium deficiency
- Phosphorus deficiency symptoms
Greens Plus is meant to be a primary slow release growth stimulator in the golf course lawn program so you want to use it when your turf is in growth mode. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be all spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great early spring through early fall fertilizer. The formulation supports feeding your lawn and soil throughout the entire growing season.
- Quick green up using 14% nitrogen
- Slow release nitrogen for extended feeding without burning lawn
- Ideal alternative to granular in low nitrogen program
- Excellent for all grass types
Greens Plus can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
One gallon of Greens Plus (14-4-10) contains 1.52 lbs. of nitrogen.
Label: Greens Plus Product Label
When to Apply: Whenever your grass is actively growing. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
Coverage: 1 gallon covers 15,000 square feet.
Depending on other available nitrogen sources a rate of 8.4 - 10.5 ounces of Greens Plus per 1000 square feet will support a bimonthly spoon feeding program.
This results in a total application of .20 -.25lbs of high quality nitrogen to your lawn.
For most lawns, we recommend an application rate of 9 oz. per 1000 square feet. Read the product label for additional guidance on Greens Plus application rates.
Does Greens Plus need to be watered in?
- Yes. Apply 1/4" of water from irrigation or rainfall to move Greens Plus into the soil.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Greens Plus.
Can I apply other liquids and Greens Plus on the same day?
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI,WA).
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges