FOURPlay™ is the ultimate solution for eliminating localized dry spots. This specialized formulation draws moisture to grass roots which improves water conservation.
- One gallon covers 14,200 sq ft
- Contains Hydretain® moisture manager, SeaXtra™ kelp extract, potassium humate soil conditioner, and a non-ionic surfactant wetting agent
- Great for conditioning and eliminating localized dry spots
- Available in multiple sizes
FOURPlay combines the power of Hydretain with SeaXtra seaweed extract, non-ionic surfactant, and potassium humate.
Together, these 4 proven technologies maximize water efficiency within the root zone, improving water penetration and increasing nutrient availability while controlling and eliminating localized dry spots.
What makes up the "FOUR" in FOURPlay?
- Hydretain Root Zone Moisture Manager – Manages moisture levels at the roots by capturing vapor that would otherwise be lost to evaporation and then converting it back into liquid water that is more available to plant roots, thus sustaining the plant through dry periods which may cause the plant browning and wilt.
- SeaXtra™ Proprietary Seaweed Extract- Sourced from high-quality Ascophyllum nodosum, SeaXtra contains synergistic bioactive components and organic content that improve nutrient availability and increase stress tolerance and optimize the conditions for natural root development. Seaweed extract also provides a food source for soil microbes and will help stimulate microbial activity.
- Renewable Resource Non-ionic Surfactant –Designed specifically to allow FOURPlay to penetrate through thatch layers and hydrophobic soils, down to and throughout the root zone where Hydretain is designed to function.
- Potassium Humate Soil Conditioner – Encourages beneficial soil biology, improves soil structure, and increases soil water holding capacity and cation exchange capacity (CEC).
FOURPlay Benefits of Use:
- Eliminates localized dry spots (LDS)
- Reduced drought stress and wilt
- Reduces watering requirements
- Maximizes water efficiency
- Improve water penetration
- Increase seed germination and sod establishment
- Improve plant establishment
- Increase nutrient uptake
- Improves stress tolerance
- Provides a source of carbon
- Provides microbial food source
- Extreme drought stress
- Persistent localized dry spots
- Hydrophobic soils
- Soil conditions that inhibit root development
FOURPlay can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
Read the product label for guidance on the best FOURPlay application rate to use.
Label: FOURPlay Label
Application: FOURPlay can be applied through a hose-end sprayer, tank, or backpack sprayer. When using backpack sprayer, a large droplet nozzle recommended.
When to Apply: Whenever your grass is actively growing. Can be applied every 30 days. Water-in after application. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
For best results, apply to moist soil.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
- 1 Single Quart (32 oz) = covers up to 3,500 sq ft
- 1 Single Gallon (128 oz) = covers up to 14,200 sq ft
Initial application: 9oz/1,000 sq ft.
Repeat monthly: 3oz/1,000 sq ft as needed
Does FOURPlay need to be watered in?
- Yes. Apply at least 1/4" of water from irrigation or rainfall to move FOURPlay into the soil.
- Yes. We recommend that fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before FOURPlay.
Can I apply other liquids and FOURPlay on the same day?
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI,WA).
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges