Looking for the answer to poa annua, dandelions and nutsedge in your warm season lawn? Look no further than Certainty herbicide. It's easy to apply, eliminates weeds quickly, and is safe for your warm season grass. It can be safely applied to Bermuda, Bahia, Buffalo, Centipede, St. Augustine, Seashore Paspalum, Kikuyu, and Zoysia lawns.
- Fast sedge and grassy weed control
- Controls Poa Annua in warm season turf
- Can be safely applied over broad temperature range
- Great for use on southern grasses like Bermuda, Zoysia, and St. Augustine without fear of damaging turf
- Covers up to 72,000 square feet
A huge benefit to Certainty is the ability to apply it over broad temperature ranges while still being effective against weeds. This means it will kill weeds in the spring, summer and fall. Speaking of weeds, here's a few of the popular ones Certainty will eliminate from your lawn:
- Annual Sedge
- Barley (small)
- Garlic (wild)
- Globe Sedge
- Ivy (ground)
- Kyllinga (false green and fragrant)
- Mustard (wild)
- Pennycress (wild)
- Poa Annua
- Purple Nutsedge
- Shepherds purse
- Tall Fescue
- Yellow Nutsedge
- and more...
Package Includes: One 1.25 oz bottle and measuring spoon
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
If you've wondered "How do you kill Poa Annua without killing grass?", then Certainty is the answer. We've used it effectively in both broadcast applications and spot treatments. Certainty Turf Herbicide is easy to use, kills weeds and won't harm your lawn.
Check out how we combined it with Celsius WG Herbicide for the ultimate weed killing combo.
Certainty can be used on the following grass types:
Warm Season Lawns
When to Apply: Do not apply if temperatures are over 100F. If temps are that high, apply in the evening when they dip below 100F and elect to spot spray instead of blanket spraying.
Coverage: 43,500 to over 72,000 sq. ft. depending on targeted weed.
For sedges and kyllinga 3 - 5 small scoops per gallon of water over 1,000 sq. ft.
For poa annua, 1 large scoop per gallon of water over 1000 square feet.
Do not mow immediately after treating with this product or before spray has dried. After treatment, do not transfer clippings to non-target areas.
For use in Golf Courses, Sod Farms, Highways, Right-of-Ways, and similar Non-Crop areas, Ornamental Turf-grass (Residential & Commercial), Parks, Cemeteries and Athletic Fields
Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration status and proper use.
Which grass types is this Certainty safe for?
- Certainty is safe for all warm season grasses.
Does Certainty need to be watered in?
- No. Certainty works via foliar uptake. Simply spray the weeds you're targeting and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Certainty.
Can I apply other liquids and Certainty on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying non-herbicide products like like biostimulants and Primo Maxx growth regulator prior to spraying Certainty.
How long does it take for weeds to die after spraying with Certainty?
- It depends on the weed being targeted and temperature. Most weeds begin to yellow within 14 days of application.
Should I use surfactant with Certainty?
- Yes. For best results we recommend using a surfactant with Certainty.
Are there temperature restrictions with this product?
- No. We don't recommend spraying your lawn with Certainty when temperatures exceed 90F as temporary injury may occur.
How long should I wait before resuming mowing?
- For best results do not mow 2 days before application and 2 days after. For example, if you plan to spray Certainty on Saturday, your last mow would be on Thursday. You would resume mowing on the following Tuesday.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK,HI, DC). For AZ,CA just a small shipping charge of $3.00 will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges