Need a solution for the weeds taking over your Bermuda, Zoysia, or St. Augustine lawn? Then look no further than the Celsius and Certainty herbicide kit! It combines 2 weed killers to form a potent combination. This herbicide combination kills weeds without killing your grass.
- Safe for all warm season grass other than Bahia
- Controls over 180 grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Kills all sedges (nutsedge, kyllinga, annual and globe)
- Effective against poa annua (annual bluegrass)
- Safe to apply over broad temperature range
- Kit saves money versus buying products separately
This ultimate herbicide combination for your warm season grass includes the following products:
Using Celsius and Certainty together is a temperature safe combination that targets the following weeds:
- American Burnweed
- Bull paspalum
- Common purslane
- Dallisgrass (suppression)
- Florida betony
- Florida pusley
- Large crabgrass
- Lawn burweed
- Poa Annua
- Prostrate spurge
- Spotted spurge
- Virginia buttonweed
- Kyllinga (false green and fragrant)
- Purple Nutsedge
- Yellow Nutsedge
- Globe Sedge
- Annual Sedge
- and much more...
See how to use this combination in this detailed instructional video:
Celsius Certainty Kit can be used on the following grass types:
All Warm Season Lawns with exception of Bahiagrass
Application: This is a professional formulation and should be applied from Battery-powered 4 gallon sprayer with TeeJet foliar spray tip. These herbicides are not to be applied via a hose-end sprayer.
When to Apply: Do not apply if temperatures are over 100F. If temps are that high, apply in the evening when they dip below 100F and elect to spot spray instead of blanket spraying.
Celsius can be applied at the low rate of .057 oz/1,000 sq ft or the high rate of .113oz/1,000 sq ft.
Low Rate Coverage up to 4 Acres. (174,240 sq. ft)
High Rate Coverage up to 2 Acres. (87,120 sq. ft)
Certainty can be applied at the low rate of 3 small scoops / 1000 sq ft with mixed with 2 gallons of water.
Do not mow immediately after treating with this product or before spray has dried. After treatment, do not transfer clippings to non-target areas.
For use in Golf Courses, Sod Farms, Highways, Right-of-Ways, and similar Non-Crop areas, Ornamental Turf-grass (Residential & Commercial), Parks, Cemeteries and Athletic Fields
Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration status and proper use.
Which grass types are these herbicides safe for?
- Celsius is safe for all warm season grasses other than Bahiagrass. Certainty is safe for all warm season grasses.
Does Celsius / Certainty need to be watered in?
- No. Celsius / Certainty works via foliar uptake. Simply spray the weeds you're targeting and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Celsius / Certainty.
Can I apply other liquids and Celsius / Certainty on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying non-herbicide products like like biostimulants and Primo Maxx growth regulator prior to spraying Celsius / Certainty.
How long does it take for weeds to die after spraying with Celsius / Certainty?
- It depends on the weed being targeted and temperature. Most weeds begin to yellow within 14 days of application.
Should I use surfactant with Celsius / Certainty?
- Yes. For best results we recommend using a surfactant with Celsius / Certainty. The kit already includes surfactant.
Are there temperature restrictions with this product?
- No. We don't recommend spraying your lawn with Celsius / Certainty when temperatures exceed 90F as temporary injury may occur.
How long should I wait before resuming mowing?
- For best results do not mow 2 days before application and 2 days after. For example, if you plan to spray Celsius and Certainty on Saturday, your last mow would be on Thursday. You would resume mowing on the following Tuesday.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, NY, VT WA). For AZ just a small shipping charge of $5.00 will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges