ByoSpxtrum is a powerful biostimulant and complex combination of microbes. It also contains microbial food sources to further improve soil quality. The combination of these ingredients increases beneficial microbes in the soil.
- Improves fertilizer performance
- Accelerates thatch breakdown
- Boosts soil nutrient availability
- Helps restore soil biology after fungicide applications
- Easily applied along with fertilizer, insecticide and herbicides
- Covers 4 - 5 acres
Plants need more than the few so-called superstrains of beneficial bacteria and fungi. They need a wide variety and diversity of biology, which ByoSpxtrum delivers.
The vast complex of microbes in ByoSpxtrum improve plant growth at all stages. ByoSpxtrum’s microbes activate to full life in seconds. This is due to the proprietary process that avoids stunning or harming them.
ByoSpxtrum's components are 100% non- GMO and non-synthetic. It is approved for use on certified organic crops. It can be mixed with fertilizer, herbicide and insecticide products. Anytime you're spraying a liquid product on your lawn, include ByoSpxtrum in the tank.
When To Apply Mirimichi Green ByoSpxtrum™
ByoSpxtrum™ is designed to improve soil microbial activity during active growing months. It can be applied along with liquid fertilizer and other soil amendments. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great late spring through fall addition. The formulation helps improve the soil's ability to provide nutrients to your grass.
ByoSpxtrum™ needs to be suspended in a small amount of water (20 ounces) before being added to a backpack sprayer.
Example: 4000 sq ft. lawn using a 4-gallon backpack sprayer.
- Fill sprayer tank halfway full of water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of ByoSpxtrum™ with 20 ounces of water
- Add ByoSpxtrum™ mixture to tank.
- Add additional products to tank (fertilizer, Nutri-Kelp ™, Release ZERO™, etc)
- Agitate tank
- Add water to sprayer tank until full
- Agitate tank
- Spray 4000 sq. ft section of lawn with the 4-gallon mixture.
Label: ByoSpxtrum Product Label
When to Apply: Whenever your grass is actively growing. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
- 8 ounces covers 2 - 3 acres
- 17 ounces covers up to 5 acres
3.4 - 6.8 ounces per acre
1 tablespoon (.25 dry ounces) to a standard 4-gallon backpack sprayer. This covers 4000 square feet.
Does ByoSpxtrum need to be watered in?
- No. ByoSpxtrum works via foliar uptake. Simply spray your lawn and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before ByoSpxtrum.
Can I apply other liquids and ByoSpxtrum on the same day?
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI). For AZ,CA,OR,WA just a small shipping charge of $5.00 will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges