Nutri-Kelp is a liquid fertilizer and biostimulant that takes the benefits of kelp to the next level. It combines Norwegian sea kelp, vitamins, enzymes, organics, and essential nutrients. This helps resolve soil nutrient deficiencies.
Benefits of Nutri-Kelp include:
- Increased stress and disease resistance
- Improved root growth
- Micronized carbon boosts nutrient uptake
- Encourages deeper roots
- Nano-sized nutrients formulated to protect turf from heat and drought
- Safe for all grass types
Nutri-Kelp contains NanoRelease™ Technology to optimize absorption. It grows stronger root systems, and richer foliage. Nutri-Kelp’s beneficial nutrients combined with potassium creates a powerful formula that optimizes the correct pH level, protecting your plants and soil from the harmful exposure of heat.
It is ideal for any cool or warm season grass, plant beds and pots, trees, gardens and more.
When To Apply Mirimichi Green Nutri-Kelp™
Nutri-Kelp™ is designed to improve soil quality during active growing months. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great late spring to summer addition. The formulation helps improve the quality of your lawn and soil throughout the harshest times in the growing season.
Nutri-Kelp™ Analysis: 1-1-4
Nutri-Kelp can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
We recommend applying Nutri-Kelp through foliar spray. It can applied alone or tank mixed with other products. We have tested Nutri-Kelp with our liquid fertilizers and biostimulants and observed no adverse interactions.
Example: 4000 sq ft. lawn using a 4-gallon backpack sprayer.
- Fill sprayer tank halfway full of water.
- Add 8 fluid ounces of Nutri-Kelp™ to tank.
- Add any additional products to tank (fertilizer, Release 901C™, etc)
- Agitate tank
- Add water to sprayer tank until full
- Agitate tank
- Spray 4000 sq. ft section of lawn with the 4-gallon mixture.
When to Apply: Whenever your grass is actively growing. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
- 32 ounces covers up to 16,000 sq. ft.
- 1 gallon covers up to 64,000 sq. ft.
- 2.5 gallons covers up to 160,000 sq. ft.
2 - 7 fluid ounces with 1 gallon of water per 1000 sq ft.
Does Nutri-Kelp need to be watered in?
- No. Nutri-Kelp works via foliar uptake. Simply spray your lawn and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Nutri-Kelp.
Can I apply other liquids and Nutri-Kelp on the same day?
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK,HI). For AZ, CA, CO, WA, OR, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT just a small shipping charge of $9.95/ea will be applied to 2.5 gallon sizes. A $5.00 shipping charge applies to other sizes.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges