2 - 7 fluid ounces with 1 gallon of water per 1000 sq ft.
The application rates assume 1 gallon of product mixture will be applied over 1000 sq ft.. You’ll need to multiply the rates above by the number of gallons you’re spraying. Confirm compatibility with other products using a jar test. For best results, we recommend using this TeeJet foliar spray tip.
Example: 4000 sq ft. lawn using a 4-gallon backpack sprayer.
- Fill sprayer tank halfway full of water.
- Add 8 fluid ounces of Nutri-Kelp™ to tank.
- Add any additional products to tank (fertilizer, Release ZERO™, etc)
- Agitate tank
- Add water to sprayer tank until full
- Agitate tank
- Spray 4000 sq. ft section of lawn with the 4-gallon mixture.
When To Apply Mirimichi Green Nutri-Kelp™
Nutri-Kelp™ is designed to improve soil quality during active growing months. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great late spring to summer addition. The formulation helps improve the quality of your lawn and soil throughout the harshest times in the growing season.
Nutri-Kelp™ Analysis: 1-1-4
- 32 ounces covers up to 16,000 sq. ft.
- 1 gallon covers up to 64,000 sq. ft.
- 2.5 gallons covers up to 160,000 sq. ft.
Mirimichi Green Nutri-Kelp Product Label
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: Shipping is included in the price. Product ships within 48 business hours.
NOTE: There is just a small $5.00 shipping surcharge for AZ, CA, OR, and WA.