3.4 - 6.8 ounces per acre
1 tablespoon (.25 dry ounces) to a standard 4-gallon backpack sprayer.
ByoSpxtrum™ needs to be suspended in a small amount of water (20 ounces) before being added to a backpack sprayer.
Example: 4000 sq ft. lawn using a 4-gallon backpack sprayer.
- Fill sprayer tank halfway full of water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of ByoSpxtrum™ with 20 ounces of water
- Add ByoSpxtrum™ mixture to tank.
- Add additional products to tank (fertilizer, Nutri-Kelp ™, Release ZERO™, etc)
- Agitate tank
- Add water to sprayer tank until full
- Agitate tank
- Spray 4000 sq. ft section of lawn with the 4-gallon mixture.
When To Apply Mirimichi Green ByoSpxtrum™
ByoSpxtrum™ is designed to improve soil microbial activity during active growing months. It can be applied along with liquid fertilizer and other soil amendments. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great late spring through fall addition. The formulation helps improve the soil's ability to provide nutrients to your grass.
ByoSpxtrum™ Analysis: 0-0-0
- .25 ounces covers 4000 sq. ft.
- 17 ounces covers up to 5 acres
ByoSpxtrum Product Label
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: Shipping is included in the price. Product ships within 48 business hours.
NOTE: There is a $5.00 shipping surcharge for AZ, CA, OR, and WA.