The Yard Mastery 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer proudly brings together the convenience of a cordless sprayer with the comfort of a backpack design to allow you to “spray and pray” quickly and easily.
- 4-gallon battery-operated backpack sprayer
- Includes 18V Lithium-Ion battery and charger
- Includes multiple sprayer tips (see below for more information)
- Great for spraying your favorite liquid products with ease
Each Yard Mastery backpack sprayer is assembled and tested by SYSTEMS Environmental Products out of Ontario, Canada.
Here is what’s special about this sprayer:
- A 2-stage pump that delivers either 40 PSI or 90 PSI (toggle switch). This is powered by a 1 GPM pump. If you are comparing to other sprayers, look at the GPM - we doubt you'll find one with a pump this powerful.
- Provides a sprayer distance of up to 25 feet.
- High-quality pressure washer-style handle, stainless wand with quick connects.
- Sleek and comfortable design, not heavy, clunky, or oddly shaped like other sprayers.
- Its 18V Lithium-Ion battery (lighter weight than lead-acid) will deliver 2 hours of spraying on a single charge.
- The sprayer comes with the tips we utilize most often including the spray elbow, TeeJet Floodjet (white), and TeeJet 100 degree fan tip plus a few other tips you can use for pest control or other applications, all on quick connects. *For transit, the tips are tucked inside the sprayer.
Check our Ron Henry's review of this sprayer here.
This Yard Mastery Backpack Sprayer can be used on the following grasses:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass.
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia.
Yard Mastery Instruction Manual to see the full Operator's Guide & Specs
Where can the Yard Mastery backpack sprayer be used?
- All grass types
What products can be applied using the sprayer?
- Liquid fertilzer, biostimulants, herbicides, fungicides and insecticides are easily applied using this sprayer.
Can fertilizer and herbicides be applied with same sprayer?
- Yes. As long as the sprayer tank is rinsed properly between herbicide and fertilizer applications.
There was a bit of moisture in my sprayer when it arrived. What gives?
- Every sprayer is tested before shipping so there may be a small amount of moisture in the tank upon receipt. We do this to ensure every unit meets our quality standards.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only. This sprayer takes 2 business days to ship.
Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI,).
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 5 - 8 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges