TurfPlex (20-2-3) is a high quality nitrogen fertilizer for heavily used turf areas. Nitrogen is provided in three plant-available forms that produces excellent turf response and color. Chelated nutrients improve availability and uptake to produce more vigorous turf. TurfPlex is an ideal product for foliar spoon feeding golf course lawns, greens, tees, and other high traffic areas.
- One gallon contains 2.12 lbs. of nitrogen
- Analysis is 20-2-3 N-P-K
- Produces excellent turf response and color
- Great for foliar care in high traffic areas
Benefits of Use:
- Suitable for foliar feeding
- Source of NPK, Fe, Mn & Zn
- More consistent and sustained turf color
- Lack of turf vigor and color
- Poor nutrient availability
- Inconsistent turf growth due to excessive nutrient leaching
- Micronutrient deficiencies
Depending on other available nitrogen sources a rate of 6.0 - 7.5 ounces of TurfPlex mixed with 1 gallon of water will support a bimonthly spoon feeding program. This results in a total application of .20 -.25lbs of high quality nitrogen to your lawn.
We recommend applying TurfPlex (20-2-3) through foliar spray. It can applied alone or tank mixed with other products. Confirm compatibility with other products using a jar test. One gallon of TurfPlex (20-2-3) contains 2.12 lbs. of nitrogen and covers up to 21,000 sq. ft. Apply 6.0 - 7.5 ounces diluted with 1 gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft. For best results, we recommend using this TeeJet foliar spray tip.
When To Apply TurfPlex
TurfPlex is meant to be a supplementary growth stimulator in the golf course lawn program so you want to use it when your turf is in growth mode. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be all spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great early spring through early fall fertilizer. The formulation supports feeding your lawn and soil throughout the entire growing season.
Why Use TurfPlex?
- Fast green up using 20% nitrogen
- Includes micronutrients for a more complete feeding package
- Ideal for lawn spoon feeding which improves consistency
- Excellent for all grass types
- 1 gallon covers 21,000 sq. ft.
TurfPlex 20-2-3 Product Label
Cool Season Lawns - Bluegrass, Fescue, Ryegrass (Best Application Early/Mid/Late Spring and Fall)
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia (Best Application Early Spring through Early Fall)
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: Shipping is included in the price.
We can not currently ship to the following states: WA, OR, HI, AK
We also cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Typically these products are delivered in 4-7 business days.