Pillar SC is a fast-acting liquid fungicide that delivers exceptional control of up to 26 cool and warm-season turf diseases. Lawn diseases like brown patch, dollar spot, leaf spots and large patch are handled with one easy rate.
- Covers up to 43,500 square feet
Liquid formulation works quickly for disease knockdown
- Easy-to-use - Just one application rate for all diseases
- Combines 2 fungicides for long lasting, broad-spectrum protection against the toughest turf disease
- Helps improve plant health for beautiful and resilient grass even under stress
- Safe for all grass types
Pillar SC fungicide pairs the strength of two active ingredients in one powerful broad-spectrum solution for fast curative activity and long-lasting residual control for up to 28 days.
This fungicide is super easy to mix with the simple application rate of 1 oz per 1000 square feet. This is different from other fungicide options that have specific rates for each disease.
Pillar SC Controls:
- Bentgrass Dead Spot
- Brown Patch
- Brown Ring Patch
- Dollar Spot
- Fairy Ring
- Fusarium patch
- Gray Leaf Spot
- Gray Snow Mold / Typhula Blight
- Large Patch
- Leaf Spot
- Melting Out
- Necrotic Ring Spot
- Pink Patch
- Pink Snow Mold
- Powdery Mildew
- Pythium Blight
- Pythium Root Dysfunction
- Rapid Blight
- Red Thread
- Rhizoctonia Leaf and Sheath Spot
- Summer Patch
- Take-all Patch
- Take-all Root Rot
- Yellow Tuft
Quite the list right? Pillar SC combines triticonazole and pyraclostrobin to provide excellent disease control for up to 28 days.
This fungicide was developed from the ground up to improve stress tolerance and growth efficiency of your lawn. This helps you achieve beautiful, resilient, high-quality grass.
So why should you choose Pillar SC over others?
- Premix of two powerful active ingredients controls the toughest lawn diseases including the dollar spot that some solo products leave behind
- Liquid formulation is easy to mix and won't separate or clog during spraying
- Single application rate for control of all listed lawn diseases
Application: Battery-powered 4 gallon sprayer with large droplet nozzle recommend.
When to Apply: For preventative control apply in May - June and again in October - November. Water in after application. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
Item Weight: 43.5 oz.
Active Ingredients: Triticonazole 17.95% and Pyraclostrobin 15.8%
Application Rates: One 43.5 oz bottle covers 43,500 square feet based on the rate of 1 oz. per 1000 square feet. Mix 1 oz. with 2 gallons of water and apply over 1000 square feet. Use a sprayer nozzle with a larger droplet size for best results.
Read the product label for additional guidance.
Pillar SC Label
Pillar SC Information Sheet
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only. Price includes shipping. Currently NOT shipping to: (AK,HI,CA,NY). For AZ,WA,OR just a small shipping charge of $5.00 will be applied. Also, we can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4-7 business days.