Roundup QuikPRO is a non-selective herbicide that can be used in residential, commercial, industrial, and, non-crop applications to control a variety of weeds, including broadleaf and grass weeds, woody brush, and trees. It works quickly by using two active ingredients: 73.3% glyphosate and 2.9% diquat.
This non-selective weed killer is absorbed quickly by plants and is rainfast in about an hour. This means it won't wash away as easily and works more rapidly than standard glyphosphate products. The product comes in a box of 5 1.5 oz. packets for easy error-proof measuring. Also available in a case of 30 1.5 oz. packets.
- Easy mixing: 1 packet with 1 gallon of water
- Visible results within 48 hours
- Effective against weeds, grass and brush
- No need to water in
Roundup QuikPRO is a systemic herbicide that is applied post-emergence and does not have any residual soil activity. It provides broad-spectrum control over annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. This weed killer formulation includes diquat along with a surfactant for quick results.
The herbicide comes in the form of water-soluble granules that already contain surfactants, which means no additional surfactant is required. The product can be applied through most standard sprayers, once it has been dissolved and mixed thoroughly with water in accordance with the instructions on the label.
Box with 5 x 1.5 oz. packets
Case with 30 x 1.5 oz. packets
Active Ingredients: 73.3% Glyphosate and 2.9% Diquat
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
NOTE: This herbicide is non-selective. It is not recommended to spray weeds within your lawn unless care is taken to isolate turfgrass. Do not mow immediately after treating with this product or before spray has dried. After treatment, do not transfer clippings to non-target areas.
Roundup QuikPRO is non-selective. We do not recommend using it on your lawn unless the goal is to kill your grass.
Label: Roundup QuikPro Label
This product already includes surfactant so there is no need to add one.
Mix 1 packet with 1 gallon of water.
Does Roundup QuikPRO need to be watered in?
- No. Roundup QuikPRO works via foliar uptake. Simply spray the weeds you're targeting and allow it to dry.
Can I spray my lawn with Roundup QuikPRO?
- We don't recommend it. This herbicide is non-selective. This means it will injure or kill any plants it comes in contact with. This includes your turfgrass. Limit use to mulch beds, sidewalks and other areas where non-selective weed control is desired.
How long does it take for weeds to die after spraying with Roundup QuikPRO?
- It depends on the weed being targeted and temperature. Most weeds begin to yellow within 2 days of application.
Should I use surfactant with Roundup QuikPRO?
- No. Roundup QuikPRO already includes surfactant in the formulation.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK,HI). For AZ,CA,OR,WA just a small shipping charge of $3.00 will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges