Release ZERO is a liquid fertilizer that improves nutrient availability and uptake. This biostimulant provides organic compounds and minerals through the leaves and root system.
Benefits of Release Zero include:
- 10% liquid carbon for deeper roots
- Micronutrients boost soil biology
- Improves fertilizer, herbicide and pesticide performance
- Nano-sized nutrients formulated to protect turf from heat and drought
- Safe for all grass types
- Nano-sized nutrients to feed the plant and soil biology, with zero N-P-K
The premium micronized nutrients and carbon in Release ZERO optimizes absorption. The small particle size makes nutrients immediately available to the plant. This means your grass does not have to break down the nutrients to use them.
The 10% liquid carbon in Release ZERO creates aeration within the soil to drive deeper root growth. This improves soil water retention and boosts nutrient uptake.
A study showed NanoRelease™ Technology to be 50 times more effective than Humic 6% at releasing unavailable nutrients in the soil and making them available to the plant. Release ZERO also extends nutrient availability in the soil for up to 120 days. This is 3 times as long as typical fertilizers proving Release ZERO to be a superior biostimulant and soil amendment.
Release ZERO™ is designed to improve soil quality during active growing months. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great late spring to summer addition. The formulation helps improve the quality of your lawn and soil throughout the harshest times in the growing season.
Release ZERO can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
We recommend applying Release ZERO through foliar spray. It can applied alone or tank mixed with other products. We have tested Release ZERO with our liquid fertilizers and biostimulants and observed no adverse interactions.
Example: 4000 sq ft. lawn using a 4-gallon backpack sprayer.
- Fill sprayer tank halfway full of water.
- Add 8 fluid ounces of Release ZERO™ to tank.
- Add any additional products to tank (fertilizer, Nutri-Kelp™, etc)
- Agitate tank
- Add water to sprayer tank until full
- Agitate tank
- Spray 4000 sq. ft section of lawn with the 4-gallon mixture.
When to Apply: Whenever your grass is actively growing. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
- 32 ounces covers up to 16,000 sq. ft.
- 1 gallon covers up to 64,000 sq. ft.
- 2.5 gallons covers up to 160,000 sq. ft.
2 - 7 fluid ounces with 1 gallon of water per 1000 sq ft.
Does Release ZERO need to be watered in?
- No. Release ZERO works via foliar uptake. Simply spray your lawn and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Release ZERO.
Can I apply other liquids and Release ZERO on the same day?
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK,HI). For AZ, CA, CO, WA, OR, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT just a small shipping charge of $9.95/ea will be applied to 2.5 gallon sizes. A $5.00 shipping charge applies to other sizes.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges