Release 901C is a liquid fertilizer and biostimulant that improves nutrient availability and uptake. This biostimulant sports 9% nitrogen and 1% potassium. It provides all the benefits of Release Zero with ability to supply essential macronutrients, organic compounds, and minerals through the leaves and root system.
Benefits of Release 901C include:
- 9% nitrogen and 1% potassium for plant growth and health
- 10% liquid carbon for deeper roots
- Micronutrients boost soil biology
- Nano-sized nutrients formulated to protect turf from heat and drought
- Safe for all grass types
- Nano-sized nutrients to feed the plant and soil biology
Premium micronized nutrients and carbon in Release 901C optimizes absorption. The small particle size makes nutrients immediately available to the plant. This means your grass does not have to break down the nutrients to use them. Release 901C promotes rapid growth in soil biology populations while the liquid carbon provides a home for this biology.
The 10% liquid carbon in Release 901C creates aeration within the soil to drive deeper root growth. This improves soil water retention and boosts nutrient uptake. It acts as a catalyst to enhance the performance of many pesticides and other turf maintenance products. Release 901C has proven effectiveness.
A study showed that 9% nitrogen with liquid carbon and NanoRelease™ Technology is the equivalent of using 18% nitrogen proving Release 901C to be a superior biostimulant and fertilizer.
When To Apply Mirimichi Green Release 901C™
Release 901C™ is designed to improve soil quality during active growing months. For cool season lawns, (Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Turf Type Tall Fescue), this is going to be spring and fall.
For warm season lawns, (Bermuda, Zoysia, St Augustine, Centipede and Bahia), this is a great late spring to summer addition. The formulation helps improve the quality of your lawn and soil throughout the harshest times in the growing season.
Release 901C can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
We recommend applying Release 901C through foliar spray. It can applied alone or tank mixed with other products. We have tested Release 901C with our liquid fertilizers and biostimulants and observed no adverse interactions.
Example: 4000 sq ft. lawn using a 4-gallon backpack sprayer.
- Fill sprayer tank halfway full of water.
- Add 8 fluid ounces of Release 901C™ to tank.
- Add any additional products to tank (fertilizer, Nutri-Kelp™, etc)
- Agitate tank
- Add water to sprayer tank until full
- Agitate tank
- Spray 4000 sq. ft section of lawn with the 4-gallon mixture.
When to Apply: Whenever your grass is actively growing. Top dressing and aeration does not reduce product effectiveness.
Product is safe for warm and cool season lawns.
- 32 ounces covers up to 16,000 sq. ft.
- 1 gallon covers up to 64,000 sq. ft.
- 2.5 gallons covers up to 160,000 sq. ft.
2 - 7 fluid ounces with 1 gallon of water per 1000 sq ft.
Does Release 901C need to be watered in?
- No. Release 901C works via foliar uptake. Simply spray your lawn and allow it to dry.
- Yes. We recommend that granular fertilizer and Essential-G be applied before Release 901C.
Can I apply other liquids and Release 901C on the same day?
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK,HI). For AZ, CA, CO, WA, OR, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT just a small shipping charge of $9.95/ea will be applied to 2.5 gallon sizes. A $5.00 shipping charge applies to other sizes.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges