Temporarily, this product cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, OR, WA, ID, UT, NV. Please use Stress 12-0-24 instead.
SOP Sulphate of Potash 0-0-48 is a supplement specifically designed to be spread on lawns.
- One 24 lb bag covers up to 12,000 sq ft
- Analysis is 0-0-48 :: N-P-K
- Great for lawns that are deficient in potassium
If you have a soil test that shows you are deficient in potassium (K) this is the perfect product to move you in the right direction. It is not designed to change the color of the lawn.
Sulfate of Potash (SOP) is a naturally occurring mineral that aids in overall plant vigor, disease resistance, and stress recovery. The analysis is 0-0-48 Sulfate of Potash which provides potassium in a low salt formula. This is a slow-release product due to being polymer coated which also cuts down on the dust that you may find with other products like this.
This coating also adds an element of controlled release to the product. If you have looked at other Sulfate of Potash products online, you will find they are very dusty and many times are not prilled for easy lawn applications.
If you are looking to correct a severe deficiency, you do not have to correct this all in one month. Here are the steps we recommend:
- Apply SOP every two to three weeks
- Retest after the 2nd or 3rd application (wait 45 days after the last application before you retest)
- If you still have a deficiency, apply more SOP 0-0-48 the following season
Sulfate of Potash can be used on all grass types, such as the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
Label: Sulphate of Potash PDF Label
Spreader Settings: Granular Fertilizer Spreader Settings
Package Includes: 1 - 24 lb. bag
Coverage: 24 lb bag covers 12,000 square feet. Apply at 2 lbs per 1000 square feet of lawn area.
Water-in Instructions: Apply to a dry lawn and water into turf within 48 hours with 1/4" of irrigation or rainfall.
Sweep excess off sidewalks and driveways to avoid staining.
Storage: Store in dry conditions away from moisture. Can be stored for up to 2 years.
Does 0-0-48 SOP need to be watered in?
- Yes. Apply 1/4" of water from irrigation or rainfall to move the fertilizer into the soil
Can I apply Essential-G on the same day as 0-0-48?
- Yes. We recommend that Essential-G be applied before 0-0-48 fertilizer
Can I apply liquids and 0-0-48 on the same day?
- Yes. We recommend applying granular products before liquids. So you would apply 0-0-48 and other granulars, followed by your liquid products.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Shipping: United States Only.
Currently NOT shipping to:(AK,HI). For AZ,CO,MT,NM,UT just a small shipping charge of $9.95/ea will be applied.
We can not ship to PO Boxes
Typically delivered in 4 - 7 business days.
Cancellations | Returns | Exchanges: All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges